This year, Mazda celebrates its 100th anniversary.
To that end, the company is holding two special events to celebrate the 100th anniversary since its founding and the release of the MAZDA RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT.
We hope that you enjoy playing Gran Turismo SPORT with the RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT.
MAZDA 100th Anniversary RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT
Time Trial Challenge
This is a one-make Time Trial event that anyone can compete in using the RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT.
Why not take the challenge of becoming No.1 in the world?
- The MAZDA 100th Anniversary RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT Time Trial Challenge will be hosted by Mazda Motor Corporation ("Mazda") and managed and administered by Mazda and Sony Interactive Entertainment Corporation ("the secretariat").
About the Contest
This contest will be implemented online within "Gran Turismo SPORT," exclusive for the PlayStation®4.
From May 22, 2020 (Friday) 15:00 (Following the completion of maintenance required for the patch release.) to June 5, 2020 (Friday) 23:59
*The above is in Japan time. It will be held globally.
Belgium’s Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Awards will be given to the 1st to 3rd place finishers in the World Time Rankings at the end of the competition period. (Some truly fantastic prizes await the finalists.)
Participation is open to all, however you will need to have a networked PlayStation®4, Gran Turismo SPORT and an account for PlayStation™Network to participate.
Launching the game
Turn on your PlayStation®4 (PS4) and insert the Gran Turismo SPORT game disc. (For the downloadable version, download and install the application from the PlayStation®Store.) Connect to the Internet and select the Gran Turismo Sport icon to launch the game.
※If your PS4 system software and Gran Turismo SPORT are not up to date, a notification to update to the latest version will appear on the screen. If you don't update, you will not be able to play in the "Sport Mode" of Gran Turismo SPORT.
How to participate
１. Select "Sports > Time Trial" from the top screen of Gran Turismo SPORT.
２. Select the Time Trial for the MAZDA RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT from the list of ongoing events to enter.
- ３. On the time trial event entry screen, select Time Trial.
４. When you join the time trial for the first time, you will be shown the terms of agreement screen. If you have read the terms and conditions and agree to them, please click the "Agree" button to participate in the time trial.
Please check the official website for details.
MAZDA 100th anniversary RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT
Livery Design Contest
Using the Livery Editor function on Gran Turismo SPORT you can design your own livery and decals for the RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT.
You can apply to enter the Livery Design Contest at the same time as you upload your design.
Challenge your design to express the passionate of your driving!
The MAZDA 100th Anniversary RX-VISION GT3 Concept Livery Design Contest will be hosted by Mazda Motor Corporation (Mazda).
1. Obtain the MAZDA RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT through one of the following methods: ① purchase the car at Brand Central ② purchase it at the PS store ③ obtain it through contracting with Mazda in the Manufacturer Series
2. Select "Livery Editor" from the top screen of Gran Turismo SPORT.
3. Select "Livery Editor => New Design" and create a livery.
4. Select "Decal" in the Livery Editor.
5. Select "Brand Logo (F-O)".
6. Scroll down the screen and select the Mazda 100th Anniversary logo.
7. Place the logo on your design.
8. When completed, select "share" when saving, select "Public", put "#rxvcontest" in the search tag, then please share it in the game.
10. Press the Twitter button, add "#rxvcontest" and share it on Twitter.
Hashtag for entry
11. Entries posted on Twitter will be screened by the Mazda Design Division.
*Private accounts will not be eligible. Please be sure to include the entry hashtag in both the game and on Twitter. Entries must be shared both in-game and on Twitter.
How to check shared livery
- Select "Community" from the top screen of Gran Turismo SPORT. Sign in to the PSN with a PSN account that has played Gran Turismo SPORT. *This method requires a PSN account that has played Gran Turismo SPORT.
- Select "Community> Discover> Search" from the top screen of Gran Turismo SPORT. Enter "#rxv_contest" and search.
- You can search for the most popular livery in GT Sport overall by using "Most Popular", You can search for all liveries in "Latest".