Terms and conditions
Livery Design Contest
The MAZDA 100th Anniversary RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT Livery Design Contest ("the contest") is organized by Mazda Motor Corporation ("Mazda") and is managed by Mazda and Sony Interactive Entertainment Corporation ("the secretariat").
About this contest
In this contest, users will be able to use the game's livery editor to decorate the RX-V GT3 CONCEPT that they can obtain within Gran Turismo Sport for the PlayStation®4 system.
Submitting your work
You can complete your entry by sharing your design with the "#rxvcontest" hashtag when saving it in the game and also sharing it with the "#rxvcontest" hashtag on Twitter. For more information, please check the competition overview page.
A network connected PlayStation®4 system and Gran Turismo Sport and an account for PlayStation™Network are required to submit entries.
For more information on registering, changing or deleting your account for PlayStation™Network, please refer to [https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/explore/playstation-network/].
May 22, 2020 15:00 (Following the completion of maintenance required for the patch release.) until 23:59 on June 19, 2020
How to apply
- You must agree to these terms and conditions and obtain the MAZDA RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT in the game. The vehicle is available for purchase at Brand Central within the game, at the PlayStation®Store, or by signing up with Mazda for the Manufacturer Series.
- Please prepare a public Twitter account and share your completed livery design in the game and on Twitter to complete your entry.
- All entries must have the Mazda 100th Anniversary logo placed on the vehicle, which can be selected from “decals” in the livery editor.
- Do not alter the Michelin tire letters that appear on the vehicle's tires.
Caution for entrants
- In order to ensure that your work does not infringe on the copyright or trademark rights of any third party and does not violate any other laws and regulations, please only use user decals that do not contain any existing third party trademarks or works. The use or application of copyrighted works of third-party designs, such as saved decals, etc. obtained from others that have been shared, is prohibited.
The use of corporate logos of sponsors and other companies without permission, cartoon characters that are difficult to differentiate from existing copyrighted cartoon characters, etc., is also prohibited
- The stickers that can be selected from folders other than “user decals” in “(default )Decals " of the livery editor of this game can be used in this competition.
- However , the tire manufacturer is limited only to Michelin.
- In addition, we may ask you to correct the stickers used by the applicants, in the process of final selection of the winners of contest for use in the public communication by Mazda.
- Of the stickers saved in the “user decal”, those that the applicant created by himself and have the copyright or usage right, or those that can be proved to be licensed from a third party can be used
- We may confirm the attribution of rights such as copyright in the “user decal” in the seletion process, but we confirm that Mazda Motor Corporation and the convention secretariat do not infringe the rights of third parties in the work.
- There is no guarantee, Mazda Motor Corporation and the secretariat of the tournament will not be held responsible for any claims or lawsuits by third parties regarding infringement of rights in the submitted work.
- The copyright of all submitted works belongs to Mazda (including the original creator’s rights to adapt and utilize derivative works)
- Applicants relinquish their moral rights (publishing rights, name display rights, the right of integrity) for the submitted work
- Mazda and its affiliated sales subsidiaries, including those outside Japan, may use the winning entries for secondary purposes, such as posting on their websites, social networking services, or displaying them at events. However, Mazda will not alter or perform any other act that infringes on the original work.
In addition, the product will not be commercialized without the consent of the creator.
- At the end of the competition, the competition secretariat will carefully select and award one grand prize winner along with a handful of other outstanding works to be awarded.
- The winning entries will be posted on the company's official website, and each winner will receive wonderful original commemorative gifts from the company.
- The works submitted in this contest will be judged by checking 360 degrees in Gran Tourismo SPORT livery function.
- The competition secretariat will notify winners through the email address that they registered when they first started playing the game's Sports Mode. If the user does not reply to the email informing them of their winning entry, or if they are otherwise unable to be contacted, the user will be deemed to have forfeited their eligibility. The winner’s rights may not be exchanged for money or other goods. They are also not transferable to a third party.
- The commemorative gifts will be shipped by Mazda.
Regarding personal information
The personal information of the winners will be strictly managed by the secretariat of the contest and will be used for the purpose of contacting them about the contest.
In addition, if the individual consents, their name, nationality, place of residence, and the photo provided by the individual may be published on the website or SNS of Mazda or its overseas subsidiaries, etc., and will be used for communication purposes such as conferring honors.
Inquiries about the contest
How to play the game
Sony Entertainment Inc.
PlayStation Customer Center
For information not addressed above
Mazda Motor Corporation MAZDA 100th Anniversary superintendent
Contact E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org