Mazda Launches Premacy '20S Prestige Style' Special Edition in Japan
- Exclusive equipment and exterior body colors add extra refinement -
HIROSHIMA, Japan—Mazda Motor Corporation today launched the special edition Mazda Premacy '20S Prestige Style' at all Mazda, Mazda Anfini and Mazda Autozam dealers throughout Japan. The Premacy is a seven-seat minivan that is sold outside Japan as the Mazda5.
Mazda Premacy '20S Prestige Style'
The special edition 20S Prestige Style is based on the 20S model grade, which features Mazda's unique i-stop idling stop system. It delivers enhanced interior and exterior refinement with exclusive equipment including sporty 17-inch reflective alloy wheels, high-quality and comfortable half-leather seats, and the exterior body color Radiant Ebony Mica.
Main features of the Mazda Premacy 20S Prestige Style
- Base model
- Mazda Premacy 20S (front-wheel-drive model with 2.0-liter DOHC DISI*1 engine with i-stop and a five-speed electronically-controlled Activematic automatic transmission)
- Special equipment
- Instrument center panel (piano black and silver)
- Half leather seats (black with terracotta piping and dark gray stitching)
- 17-inch reflective alloy wheels and 205/50R17 89V tires
- Grille garnish (brilliant black)
- LED door mirror indicator lights
- Outer door handles (chrome)
- Muffler cutter
- Exterior body colors
- Four colors are available: Radiant Ebony Mica (exclusive color), Brilliant Black, Aluminium Metallic and Chrystal White Pearl Mica (special body color).
- *1 DISI: Direct Injection Spark Ignition
Manufacturer's suggested retail prices
||Price including tax
|20S Prestige Style
DISI & i-stop
- - A separate recycling fee of 14,040 yen is necessary in addition to the manufacturer's suggested retail prices listed above.
- - If the special body color Crystal White Pearl Mica is selected, the price increases by 31,500 yen (including tax).
- *2 Japan's eco-car tax reduction program