Mazda RX-8 'True Red Style' Special Edition on Sale in Japan
Mazda Motor Corporation has announced that the Mazda RX-8 True Red Style Special Edition goes on sale today at Mazda and Mazda Anfini dealers throughout Japan. The RX-8 is Mazda's acclaimed four-door production sports car powered by the RENESIS new generation rotary engine.
This special edition RX-8 comes with the exclusive True Red Style body color that is not available to the other RX-8 models. It also has special features such as black leather interior trims, a black leather-wrapped parking brake lever, a black leather-wrapped steering wheel, and semi-gloss finish chrome lamp bezels, all of which reinforce the strong, sporty image of the RX-8.
The manufacturer's suggested retail prices of the True Red style RX-8 models are 3,097,500 yen for the six-speed manual transmission model and 3,034,500 yen for the four-speed Activematic automatic transmission model, both including the sales tax.
Main features of the True Red Style RX-8
- Black leather interior trim (genuine leather seats including the eight-way power driver's seat with power lumbar support and matching door trims).
- Leather-wrapped parking brake lever (black).
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel (the 6MT model comes with the piano black color audio switch panel on the steering wheel).
- Semi-gloss finish chrome bezels for headlights rear combination lamps.
- 18-inch tires and aluminum wheels, combined with large front disc brakes and sport-tuned suspension (special equipment on the 4AT; standard equipment for the 6MT base model).
- Advanced keyless entry and engine start system.
- Water-repellant windshield, front door window glasses and door mirrors.