|1999/12/21||DEMIO to Facelift for More Classy Look
-The limited version is also available to purchase only online-
|1999/12/20||Limited Edition of Bongo Friendee "City Runner"
- More Stylish and Sporty Exterior with Aero Parts-
|1999/12/16||Roadster's Refined Limited Edition "NR Limited" To Go On Sale
- Distinctive and refined exterior along with deluxe and classical interior -
|1999/12/15||Mark Fields Named President of Mazda Motor Corporation|
|1999/12/08||Mazda Adds Wagon Models to Scrum Series and Improves Driving Performance of Scrum Van
- New models to accommodate wider variety of customers' needs -
|1999/12/07||Mazda to Strengthen its Sales and Marketing Operation in the U.S.
- MNAO Reached Agreement with MGL to Transfer Distribution Rights -
|1999/12/03||AAT-BUILT MAZDA 323 TO BE EXHIBITED AT BANGKOK MOTOR SHOW
-Additional production model at AutoAlliance (Thailand) Company, Ltd-
|1999/11/30||Mazda Developed a Technique to Strengthen Body Frame with Structural Foam
-A light weight reinforcement gives greater strength to vehicle bodies-
|1999/11/16||Mazda's sport-ute is named "Tribute"
- World debut for all-new Mazda sport utility vehicle at 2000 LA Auto Show -
|1999/11/12||Mazda Announces Sourcing for New Global Engine Family|
|1999/11/11||Financial Results for the First Half of Fiscal 2000|
|1999/10/20||Mazda Reveals Its New Idea for a New-Generation Urban SUV: the ACTIVEHICLE CONCEPT|
|1999/10/13||Mazda to Exhibit RX-EVOLV Concept Car with New Rotary Engine and others Mazda's message at the Tokyo Motor Show is "New Ideas that Stir Your Emotions"|
|1999/10/08||Capella Series Facelifted with Sportier Characteristics
- New Interior and Exterior Features and Enhanced Driving Performance -
|1999/10/07||Mazda and IBM Japan Reach Basic Agreement on Outsourcing Contract for Information Systems
- IBM Japan to Establish Fully-owned IT Service Company -
|1999/10/07||Mazda Develops Advanced Safety Vehicle "MAZDA ASV-2"
-Second generation Advanced Safety Vehicle developed by Mazda's own technology, aiming at "pedestrian protection" and "whiplash injury mitigation"-
|1999/10/06||Mazda to donate 4 Bongo vans to the stricken area in Taiwan|
|1999/09/30||Mazda Motor Corporation Sells Naldec Corporation shares to U.S. Visteon|
|1999/09/29||Whole of Mazda's Hofu Plant Successfully Obtains Environmental ISO Certification
- Following the Certification of Nishinoura Plant Last Year, Nakanoseki Plant Has Also Obtained Certification -
|1999/09/27||Notice regarding sale of fixed assets|
|1999/09/07||NEW MPV SHOWCASES MAZDA'S INNOVATION IN FORM AND FUNCTION AT FRANKFURT SHOW|
|1999/08/26||Mazda to donate 4trucks jointly with Itochu Corp. to the stricken area in Turkey|
|1999/08/20||AUTO ALLIANCE INTERNATIONAL INC. NAMES FEMALE PRESIDENT|
|1999/08/03||Regarding utilization of female employees and improvement of their compensation|
|1999/08/03||Mazda to sell Equity Stake In Mazda Credit to Ford Credit
- Aiming to Strengthen Mazda Group's Management Structure -
|1999/08/03||Mazda Launches a New Sporty Model of Familia "Sport 20"
- Mazda revamps Familia series by establishment of the new grades while sharply improving features and product quality of all Familia series -
|1999/07/29||Mazda Posts Favorable Sales in Europe for January - June 1999 Showing a 13% Increase Over the Same Period Last Year
- Thanks to Robust Sales of the MX-5, 626Wagon, 323, and Demio -
|1999/07/28||Orders for Mazda's New MPV Exceed 3 Times the Monthly Target in One Month after its Introduction|
|1999/07/09||Premacy Enjoys Favorable Start in Hong Kong
-Ten days after its introduction, orders exceed 2.5 times of the monthly target-
|1999/07/08||New MPV Orders Well Exceed the Monthly Target in Two Weeks After its Introduction|
|1999/06/24||Mazda Launches Stylish Minivan Full of New Ideas " The New MPV "
- Featuring roomy interior, versatile functionality and solid driving -
|1999/06/18||Mazda Motor Corporation Reaches an Agreement with Mitsubishi Motors Corporation to Supply Its Small Commercial Vehicles to Mitsubishi|
|1999/06/16||Mazda Introduces The New Bongo Van/Truck
"The Model That Helps You Make Light Work of It"
- With best-in-class loading capacity, high utility and outstanding safety -
|1999/06/10||Mazda introduces New "Familia Van" and "Familia Business Wagon"|
|1999/06/10||Mazda Aims for Environment ISO Certification for Its Operations in Hiroshima Area
- Large-scale Efforts to Receive Certification with the Participating of more than 20,000 employees, a Record in the Auto Industry -
|1999/06/03||Speech by James E. Miller, President of Mazda Motor Corporation|
|1999/06/03||Mazda and Ford joint venture plant in Michigan marks production of 2 million vehicles|
|1999/04/26||Mazda Introduces New Idea of Passenger Vehicle "Premacy"
- A 5-or 7-seater within compact body size -
|1999/04/15||New Brand Tag Line of Mazda Is "New Ideas That Stir Your Emotions"
-The Company President, James E. Miller, Will Appear in Corporate Advertisement on TV in Japan-
|1999/04/08||Remarks by James E. Miller, President of Mazda Motor Corporation
- At Japan National Press Club -
|1999/04/08||Mazda Successfully Develops Innovative Aldehyde Capture Material 100 Times More Effective Than Conventional Activated Charcoal
-World's first application to vehicle cabin air filters -
|1999/03/31||Mazda Enjoys Robust Sales in Germany
- Top among Japanese Automakers for Sales in January through February 1999-
|1999/03/24||Mazda Introduces All-New "Laputa"
- A Micro-mini Vehicle With Versatile Packaging and Excellent Driving Performance-
|1999/03/17||Bongo Friendee wins the highest AAA evaluation rating for its safety
- Excels in the '98 collision performance test by the National Organization for Automotive Safety & Victims' Aid-
|1999/02/08||Cumulative Production of the Roadster (MX-5/MX-5 Miata) Reaches 500,000 Units
- Most Produced Two-Seat, Lightweight, Open Sports Car in the World-