- Visitors can walk to the site from Kaihin Makuhari Station of the Keiyo Line.
Alternatively, visitors can take a bus from Makuhari Hongo Station of the JR Sobu Line, or Keisei Makuhari Hongo Station of the Keisei Makuhari Line.
- Express buses connect JR Inage Station, Yokohama (YCAT),
Narita Airport and Haneda Airport to the site, respectively.
- Please visit the Makuhairi Messe official website for more information.
At the 2009 Tokyo Motor Show, Mazda will host test-drive events for the gAxelah and gBianteh. (May be shortened or cancelled due to poor light or bad weather.)
*Visitors can drive the test cars, or ride as a passenger.
*Please confirm details at the event site on the day.
- ¡ Test-car list
- ¡ Date and time for the test drive event
- October 24th (Sat.) ` 30th (Fri)
- ERegistration and distribution of test-drive tickets starts at 10:00.
- ETest-drive time: 11:00`16:45i13:15`14:00 lunch breakj
- ¡ Test-drive site
- ERegistration/test-drive ticket counter: Exhibition Hall 1, Makuhari Messe
- EStart point: Southside of the West Hall, Makuhari Messe
- ETest-drive course: Southside of the West Hall, Makuhari Messe ` Public roads around the venue
- ¡ Participation fee