- ■ This report presents Mazda’s CSR initiatives in the six areas — Customer Satisfaction, Environmental Protection, Social Contributions, Respect for People, Compliance and Information Disclosure — primarily regarding the targets and results of these initiatives.
- ■ Social contribution initiatives in Japan and overseas are reported in Mazda Sustainability Report 2015—Social Contributions.
- ■ Aiming to satisfy the needs of readers, Mazda determined the editorial policy and content of this report in reference to the third party opinion and stakeholders’ ideas and views obtained through the questionnaire survey and engagements with stakeholders.
Mazda Motor Corporation, its domestic (Japanese) Group companies, and selected overseas Group companies are covered in this report.
The report primarily covers the period from April 2014 through March 2015, although some activities after April 2015 are included.
Scope of the Report
Social, environmental, and economic data are included in this report.
* For more details about economic data, see Mazda's website Investor Relations & Annual Report.
GRI Sustainability Reporting Guidelines Version 3.1
Ministry of the Environment’s Environmental Reporting Guidelines (2012 Edition)
Ministry of the Environment’s Environmental Accounting Guidelines (2005 Edition)
Table of comparisons for GRI Guidelines and ISO 26000 can be viewed on the website.
Date of Publication (In-depth version)
Japanese version: August 2015 (The previous report was published in August 2014; the next
report will be published in the summer of 2016).
* The 2015 digest version (PDF / Booklet) is published in September 2015.
English version: September 2015 (The previous report was published in September 2014; the
next report will be published in autumn 2016).
* The 2015 digest version (PDF / Booklet) will be published in October 2015.
Approach to Reporting Information
Mazda discloses information in the following formats.
This report includes future projections for Mazda Motor Corporation and its Group companies’ performance based on plans, forecasts, management plans, and strategies at the time of publication, in addition to actual past and present facts. Such forward-looking statements are predictions based on information or assumptions available at the time of edit, and may differ from future operational results due to changes in circumstances.
Issuing Department: CSR & Environment Department, Mazda Motor Corporation
Request for cooperation in answering our questionnaire survey
Please share your opinions and comments with us regarding this Report as well as Mazda's CSR initiatives.