|Hiroshima district||Hiroshima Plant||June 2000|
|Hofu Plant||Nishinoura district||September 1998|
|Nakanoseki district (extended certification)||September 1999|
|Compañía Colombiana Automotriz S.A. (Columbia)*1||February 2012|
|AutoAlliance (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (AAT)*2||May 2000|
|AutoAlliance International, Inc. (AAI) (USA)*2||June 2000|
|Changan Mazda Automobile Co., Ltd.*2||December 2008|
|Changan Ford Mazda Engine Co., Ltd.*2||February 2009|
|Mazda de Mexico Vehicle Operation*1||October 2014
|Mazda Powertrain Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.*1||December 2015
- *1Consolidated group company.
- *2Equity-method group company.
|Mazda E & T Co., Ltd.*3||June 2000|
|Mazda Ace Co., Ltd.*3||June 2000|
|Mazda Logistics Co., Ltd.*3||June 2000|
|KURASHIKI KAKO CO., LTD.||December 2001|
- *3A part or all of the certificates have been acquired as part of the Hiroshima district.
|Toyo Advanced Technologies Co., Ltd.*4||June 2000|
|Japan Climate Systems Corporation||May 2000|
|Yoshiwa Kogyo Co., Ltd.||April 2002|
|MCM Energy Service Co., Ltd.*5||June 2008|
- *4A part or all of the certificates have been acquired as part of the Hiroshima district.
- *5Certificates acquired as part of the Hiroshima district and the Hofu district; in March 2013, re-certification acquired independently.