Mazda develops better products and provides an ownership experience that exceeds customer expectations.
To ensure uncompromising quality and customer satisfaction in three key focus areas—"products", "sales" and "after-sales service"—Mazda makes efforts to improve the five categories of Mazda Quality. "Quality of Behavior" as the basis of all Mazda's quality themes is based on the Mazda Way.
- "Quality of all things offered outside the company"
- Vehicles, Parts, Sales activities, Repair/Maintenance, Document, Web-site, etc
- "Quality of Work"
- Procedure of work, Quality of product, etc
- "Quality of Management"
- Operational control, Resource control, Accuracy of decision and correctness of timing, etc
- "Quality of Work Environment"
- Work climate, Communication, Environment of workplace, etc
- "Quality of Behavior"
- Philosophy, Mind, Value, Behavior, etc
We will do our work faithfully and unceasingly, so that we offer products and services that please our customers.