High end function for automotive photography
- 1.White balance
- Switches the white balance between manual and auto.
- Toggles the exposure setting between manual and auto. Double tap the screen to change the exposure setting. The setting returns to auto after each shot.
- Toggles the focus setting between manual and auto. Tap once on the screen to set the focus point.
- 4.Zoom Slider
- Slides the zoom in or out.
- 5.Camera information
- Displays the current ISO and shutter speed.
- 6.Camera shake
- This symbol appears when there is camera shake.
- 7.Camera roll
- Opens the camera roll/albums selection screen. A thumbnail of the last photo taken is displayed on this button.
- Set the number of seconds for the self-timer.
- 2.Timer Sound
- Set the timer sound when using the self-timer to on or off.
- Set the zoom function to on or off.
- 4.Camera Shake Reduction Function
- Set the stabilization function to prevent camera shake to on or off.
- 5.Spirit level
- Switch the spirit level on the photo shooting screen to on or off.
- Set the grid lines which can be used as a guide when shooting photos to on or off.
- 7.Camera information display
- Set the ISO sensitivity and shutter speed display to on or off.
Special effects for automotive photography
A wide range of effects aim to highlight the driving pleasure
You can combine multiple effects (a total of eight types).
* The photos and the effects will differ depending on your photographic environment and the device you are using.
* Japan spec vehicles used in images.
iOS5 or later (the album generation function is only offered by iOS6 or later)
iPhone® 3GS or later (compatible with iPhone® 5)